Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Wrap Up!

   This month many things happened for me! First of all school had started up again, and I couldn't be happier to see my friends again. On the down side my Math class is a totally pain in my butt, but oh well that's life for you. 
   Bookish wise, YALLFest is little over a month away and I am working my book off to collect enough money and books for the trip. You could say I'm a little bit excited. 
   Diamonds in the Rough comes out this month! Soon enough everyone will be able to own a book with my name in it, just the thought makes me giddy. 
   Lastly for this bookish month, I finally sent out my first ARC requests. Guess what?! I already got my first request in the mail, I got Burning Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano.
When I first started blogging I had heard multiple times that publishing's don't consider you a serious blogger until 3 things happened. One, you post multiple times a week. Two, you have over 100 blog followers or a good amount of page views each month. Three, your blog must be over 6 months old. So having Simon and Schuster accept my request makes me feel like I'm serious blogger now, and that's all I really wanted.
   Something that I'm also very excited about that's not really bookish but exciting, is Halloween! I have nothing official yet about what I want to be, but I have a few ideas. What about you guys? What are you guys planning? Let me know here or on Twitter!

  Now for the bookish stats! 


Books Read in September:




October Releases I'm Excited For:



Book Haul for September: 




Library Book Haul:




Books Reviewed:


Diamonds in the Rough by Michelle Madow
Made for You by Melissa Marr

Movies Reviewed:





That's it for this month! I hope your guy's month was as bookish filled as mine!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!