Thursday, March 2, 2017

March TBR Pile


   Hi y'all! I'm back again with my TBR pile for the month! I didn't get a lot of reading done last month, so I have a couple of repeats on the list. I alot have a lot of Canadian books for this month, we're slowly closing in on our voting period. So I'm trying to get in as many books as possible before we vote! So lets hope that I get through most of them! Then next month, I'm thinking of doing an ARC April. So that I can get through a lot of different books that I have to review for publishers, as well as the leftover ARCs from BEA 2016... Ooops.


March TBR Pile:










   And that's my TBR for this month! Hopefully I get through at least half of them!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED The Star-Touched the Queen. The writing is especially noteworthy! I'm patiently waiting for the release of A Crown of Wishes. I'd love to read your thoughts of both of them. I hope you enjoy these books, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!