Thursday, February 2, 2017

February TBR Pile


   Last month I started a new monthly feature, I started a monthly TBR pile feature. I picked out a bunch of books that I would attempt to read, and eventually review. And to my surprise, it turned out better than I thought it would! I actually completed 6/8 of the books, and even add another book for University. So I'm definitely going to continue with this feature! So without further ado, my TBR for February!

February TBR Pile











   And that's my TBR for the month! I know it's a bit longer than last month, but I figured since I have Reading Week Break, that it'd be easy peasy. Plus, one of them is a novella. So lets hope for the best and see how many get read!


1 comment:

  1. I've been considering Everyone We've Been by Sarah Everett. I'd love to read your thoughts on it. Hope you enjoy your February tbr books, Stephanie! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Reader

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!