Saturday, December 31, 2016

December Wrap Up!

   Hello friends!
   I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! I know it's been a really long time
since I've last talked to you guys, and I'm sorry for that. Like I said when I originally left on my hiatus, school was taking a lot of my time. Hopefully this second term will be different and I'll actually be motivated to blog during it.
   In this last couple of months, I haven't really done a whole lot besides go to school and work. But with the Christmas season I've done a lot of shopping. When I wasn't studying for my exams or writing papers, I was shopping. I did fantastic on the present front, if I don't say so myself. 
   Besides the Holidays, my friends and I went to a friends cabin out north of my city. A four hour drive, out to Lake Manitoba. No service, no running water, it was a heck of a time. I loved being able to relax and just hang out with our friends. 
   Anyways, like I originally said, that was my slow month. Hopefully the next few months will be better!

Books Read:



Book Haul:


January Books I'm Excited For:



   That was my month, I'll see you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!