Thursday, September 8, 2016

OwlCrate Monthly Haul: August Box 2016


   Hi y'all! So today I wanted to show everyone my August box from OwlCrate! In order to not spoil anything for anyone, I decided to wait and post it a good while after most people have received theirs already.

   OwlCrate is a monthly bookish YA subscription box, which every month features a new theme. Each box features a recently released YA book, along with a few bookish goodies created specially for the box.


This months theme is: Fast Times at YA High!


This months box includes:


-A hardcover notebook from Decomposition Book.
-A pendant necklace inspired by Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, designed by OwlCrate themselves.
-A Harry Potter button designed by TarnyDraws.
-A Harry Potter art piece designed by Suzanne Draws.
-An adult colouring book from Blue Star Colouring.
- A collectable monthly theme button designed by Spykles.
-P.S. I Like You by Kasie West, included was a letter and a signed bookplate from the author, as well as some P.S. I Like You themed colouring pencils!


Next months theme is: Darkness!

Stay tuned to see what's in store for that box!


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!