Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May Monthly Wrap Up 2016

      May was a busy and fast month compared to previous months, the beginning of the month was literally all BEA prep. Then BEA and BookCon actually took up a week of the month. Then the rest of the month consisted of catch up in school, and a lot of after school working.
   BEA was a truly amazing experience, and I am so happy to have been able to have had the chance to go, and to have been able to have met my best online friend Stephanie. I was also super lucky enough to have been able to collect roughly 80 ARCs/Books while there, so you'll see that most of my book haul is BEA books! You can read about the first few days of BEA here: Maggie Stiefvater SigningBEA Day: 1, BEA Day: 2. If you want to know more about my adventures at BEA, then make sure to keep an eye out in the next little while, while the last of the posts go up!
   I'll probably say more about it later, but meeting Stephanie was honestly such an amazing experience for me. Leading up to BEA I was worried that there might be a chance that we wouldn't get along in person, but the minute I saw her at the airport I was just so overwhelmed, but I knew knew that I wouldn't have to worry about anything.
   And that pretty much sums up my May! And don't forget that if you'd like to know what else happened at BEA, to keep an eye out for more of my upcoming BEA posts!

   Now for the bookish stats!


Books Read:


Book Haul:

The Crown by Kiera Cass (International Paperback)
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas X2 (Signed Hardcover)(Hardcover)
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (Signed Hardcover)


Books Reviewed:



Books I'm Looking Forward to in June:


   That's May! It was a long and fast month, June will definitely be different considering I'll be graduating High School at the end of the month. So we'll see how much time I'll actually have to myself! Until then!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!