Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Hiatus: Spring Break/ Vacation

   Hi Everyone!

   So recently I've been slugging behind on posts, reviews and everything blog related. For that I'm sorry, I just haven't really felt the blogging vibe lately, reading on the other hand is a different story. 

   On Thursday, (March 24th), I'll be starting my Spring Break early and will be joining students from my school on a trip to San Francisco. So I'll be taking a hiatus from blogging (Even though I'm already sort of on one.), I should be able to check social media in the evening if any of you need to get a hold of me. I will return from my trip roughly on the 2nd of April. Hopefully this break will help get my vibe back! 

   So until then!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!