Monday, February 29, 2016

February Monthly Wrap Up 2016

   Besides December, February is always the busiest time of the year for my family. With two birthdays in the family, my youngest sister and I, Valentines Day, and a new school semester starting,
everything is always so overwhelming! That didn't change this year either!
My younger sister's birthday dinner.
   The biggest event for me would probably be me turning 18, being in Canada that means a few things. I am officially considered an adult, I can also legally drink alcohol, vote, get a tattoo, donate blood, go to jail, sue someone, and many other things! My "brothers" gave me a huge list of things like that, so I can consider myself somewhat of an expert aha. Anyhow, I celebrated by having a big pizza lunch last Friday with my friends, and spending the Saturday (My actually birthday), with friends and family throughout the day leading up to dinner at my favourite bookstore, McNally Robinson, where I might have boughten a bunch of the books listed below. Oops. 
   Another thing that the month consisted of, was prepping for my San Fransisco trip at the end of March. I've been saving since last spring, and its finally here. So now I have to make sure I have the right clothing and shoes for the weather! Winter parkas have been a thing here since November, and I'm pretty sure I won't need those there... So for now I spring clothing shop, there goes my bank account!
   Overall February was a very busy month, next month will definitely be the same! With my trip, I'll probably take a bit of an online presence hiatus in March but I'll let you guys know before I do!
   That's it for this month, now for the bookish stats!
   

Books Read:

Book Haul:


Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass (International Paperback)
Titans by Victoria Scott (Hardcover)


   A big thank you to McNally Robinson, Doodle's Book Reviews, Maura, and to the lovey people who bought me books for my birthday, for so many of these fabulous books!


Books Reviewed:



Movies Reviewed:




March Books That I'm Excited For:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!