Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Monthly Wrap Up 2016

   January was a busy month for me, starting up at school again after break, exams, my first Be First Book Club, plus working on the side. Not to mention my Blogiverary! So like I said, it's been busy!
   After three exams, I was finally able to relax and read Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys for the McNally Robinson Be First Book Club.  I was super excited to be able to join and participate in the group with my sister, because quite often we don't have many book related events in my city, so when we do have something I get to geek out with all the other new people that I get to meet! If you'd like to learn more about my Be First Book Club experience then feel free to check out my post about it here.
   I got my first ever OwlCrate! After having heard about OwlCrate online, EVERYWHERE, my mom decided to get me the January box for Christmas. So it finally arrived and I was in AW! In the box was a Hermione Granger Pop Figure from Funko, Book Swag designed by Evie Seo, a white chocolate Patronus lip balm made specially by @geekfirelabs, Worlds of Ink and Shadows by Lena Coakley, a note from the author, and paper dolls specially made to go with the book! The box itself and everything inside of it was gorgeous! I can't wait to read the book!
   I also finally Skyped with my Gummy Bear Crew for the first time ever, and when I say that, I
mean all of us! (Well mostly, everyone. We were missing one important person!) We did a Secret Santa and we all finally opened our presents! It was a great time!
   And that sums up my month of January! Hopefully February won't be as busy, but knowing the past years that probably won't happen!
   Now for the bookish stats


Books Read:


Book Haul:






Book Reviewed:


February Books I'm Excited For:



   That's it for this month! How was your month? Do anything special? Fun? I'd love to know!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!