Friday, January 15, 2016

Get to Know the Blogger: A Interview with Ohana Reads


   Just recently I did a interview with my Local Library's Teen Blog, BOOKED, and I thought I'd share the link to the interview in case a few of you were interested in getting to know me a little more!

   If you'd be interested in beginner blogging tips, or want to know why I love blogging, or how many books I read in a year, then definitely check out the link here.


   It was great to have been featured on the BOOKED blog, so a big that you to Colette for thinking of me, and the Winnipeg Public Library for having me!
   
   I hope you all enjoy it! I know I sure did doing the interview!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!