Friday, December 18, 2015

Ohana Talks: Naked Hardcovers



   I love hardcovers, at times they can be my book weakness. When are they my weakness? When their covers are gorgeous. The picture above is just a few examples of the ones I own. Aren't they gorgeous?

   Today I wanted to show you some of my favourite naked hardcovers. I know that people don't normally know what the undercover looks like unless you own them, so these are just a few of my favourites that I have seen so far!


(Original Hardcover)
The Internment Chronicles, #1

White Rabbit Chronicles, #2

Bloodlines, #1

The Heirs of Watson Island, #1

Reawakened, #1




(Original Hardcover)
The Diviners, #1

Talon, #1

The Lorien Legacies, #2

The Raven Cycle, #1

The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3


   There is one other that I adore but have no picture of and do not own, and that's All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. If you ever stumble upon a copy of it in a bookstore, make sure to check it out.


   I think my favourite thing about hardcovers is that you only get them for the first year of publication, then the paperback releases and the hardcovers become impossible to find. I guess it just makes them unique to me because the people who find the series after don't get to experience the beauty. Don't get me wrong, I do hate that the hardcovers are impossible to find after the first year. I just enjoy it too.

   What are some of your favourite naked hardcovers? What do you like most about them? The covers? Or their spines?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!