Sunday, November 8, 2015

NaNo Hiatus


   Hello All! 
   So at this point we're about a 1/3 of the way through NaNo and November, and I have actually motivated myself to participate this year! So to actually keep my thoughts focused on NaNo I haven't planned anything for the month of November post wise, except for the few odd posts I already had/have scheduled. So don't expect much for the rest of the month from me! 

   If for some reason you need to get ahold of me I will be reachable through social media or by, of course email. 

   Ohana Reads will be back to it's normal schedule by the beginning of December, and don't worry! I've already got a bunch of stuff planned, including stuff for my blogiversary in January!

   Until then!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!