Saturday, October 31, 2015

October 2015 Wrap Up!

   Hello and a Happy Halloween to all of you! This Halloween I can happily say I have a fantastic c
ostume for once, instead of finding a costume last minute like I usually do! My costume is Thor, I'm
obsessed with all things Marvel and Thor is my favourite. So I thought it'd be the perfect costume! Then for Hallow's Eve a bunch of my friends are coming over for Halloween treats, old Halloween Disney movies, and you know, just to hang out. What do you guys have planned for Halloween? What are you dressed up as today?
Kelley Armstrong and I
   This month I had once of the best experiences, I was able to go to a MYRCA Authors Dinner, which included Kelley Armstrong, (It was called, Authors at the Roundtable Dinner). My sister and I went, and I don't think they could have done any better. What happened was, that at eat dinner table an author was seated. Then after every course the authors would switch and we'd get a new author. Every table was visited by 3 authors, I was lucky enough to sit with Kelley Armstrong, Larry Verstraeten, and Colleen Nelson. The night was filled with talking, raffles, food and more! Hopefully they host another event soon, because that was a blast!
   That concluded my October, I didn't do anything else exciting. I signed up for NaNo, so I think I may be taking a month long hiatus for it. But I'll keep you guys updated! 

   That's all for this month, now for the bookish stats!
   

Books Read:




Book Haul:


Books Reviewed:








November Books I'm Looking Forward Too:





   Until next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!