Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September Wrap Up 2015!

   Finally September is done! And with that I only have 9 more months of school then I graduate. Woohoooooo! Anyhow, besides that I purchased a whole ton of books this month, and I mean a lot.
Online orders, pre-orders, bookstores and used bookstores. I did a lot of book hunting!
Woah, look a selfie.
   I went to my first book signing in over a year, since YALLFest 2014 to be specific. It felt great, I hope we get visited more often in the future because I really missed the feeling of being at a signing! You can read more about the signing I went to here.
   I finally started Queen of Shadows and I'm dying because how awesome it is! I've been kind of out of it at school around my friends because of it! Oops!     OOH! Halloween is next month so I'm trying my best to pick a bookish costume, but knowing me it probably won't happen. But we'll see!
   Besides the signing and buying a ton of books nothing new has happened this month! I've gotten a update on my trip to San Francisco in March, so that's excited but like I said nothing new.

   That wraps up this month. Time for the bookish stats!


Books Reads:




Book Haul:


Deceptions by Kelley Armstrong (Canadian Hardcover)

   A Big thank you to McNally Robinson, St. Marten's Griffin, Razorbill, and Spencer Hill Press for sending me some go these fabulous books!


Books Reviewed:



October Books I'm Looking Forward To:



   That's it for this month! Thanks for sticking around!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!