Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday:(49)

Legacy of Kings

Eleanor Herman
Blood of Gods and Royals, #1
HarlequinTeen


Description from GoodReads:


   Imagine a time when the gods turn a blind eye to the agony of men, when the last of the hellions roam the plains and evil stirs beyond the edges of the map. A time when cities burn, and in their ashes, empires rise.

   Alexander, Macedonia’s sixteen-year-old heir, is on the brink of discovering his fated role in conquering the known world but finds himself drawn to newcomer Katerina, who must navigate the dark secrets of court life while hiding her own mission: kill the Queen. But Kat’s first love, Jacob, will go to unthinkable lengths to win her, even if it means competing for her heart with Hephaestion, a murderer sheltered by the prince. And far across the sea, Zofia, a Persian princess and Alexander’s unmet fiancée, wants to alter her destiny by seeking the famed and deadly Spirit Eaters.


Why I Want it:


   HISTORICAL YA FICTION. LIKE, WHY DON'T I HAVE IT IN MY HANDS ALREADY? Queens, Princesses, Fiancees, er meh gerd. I just need it okay!?


 That was my Waiting on Wednesday for this week! Will you be picking up Legacy of Kings when it releases? What are you waiting on this week?


1 comment:

  1. I don't usually like historical fiction but I've heard so much about this book! Definitely adding this one to my tbr!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!