Sunday, August 16, 2015

Summer Blogger Promo Tour: Top Eight Favourite Book Covers with Book-Nerd Canada


   The Summer Blogger Promo Tour was created by The Book Bratz as a fun way to promote blogs and make blogger friends.


Today I have Giselle from Book-Nerd Canada!


   Giselle is an avid book worm, web designer, dog lover, and all-around nerd. She designs web sites for a living and currently works as a freelancer. 


   Today she's going to be telling us about her Top Eight Favourite Book Covers, and boy did she pick some fabulous ones!

 Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca  Lia Block

   I love the silhouette of this cover. It’s just so pretty and simple at the same time.



Plus One by Elizabeth Fama

   This one definitely caught my eye and it evokes the book’s content so perfectly, night and day. So eye-catching and I just love it!


Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke

   Another wonderfully designed cover that shows a bit of the story..BUT also the typography..It gets me every time as to how beautifully designed it is.


The Walled City by Ryan Graudin

(Indigo Special Edition)
   Another cover with such a gorgeous photograph! I remember squealing when I saw this for the first time. The position of the model is so different and she looks especially mysterious looking up at you from her angle.



Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood

   Another cover with such a gorgeous photograph! I remember squealing when I saw this for the first time. The position of the model is so different and she looks especially mysterious looking up at you from her angle.


The Ring & the Crown by Melissa De La Cruz

   Probably one of my favourite covers of all time. It’s a gorgeous photo and the colours are just so vibrant and feminine that it really caught my eye when I saw it in the store.


Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

(B&N Classic Leather Bound)
   I’m such a sucker for beautiful typography and the Barnes and Noble leatherbound editions are classics. I love them all, but my ultimate favourite has to be the Pride and Prejudice one. One day I will own each one. Even the spines are beautiful!


The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

(Bloomsbury Children's 2014)
   Obviously this would be the top pick..I LOVE this covers so much! Each book has a different scene and it just makes me excited to reread them all again.



   Aren't these covers fabulous? 


   Thanks for stopping by Giselle! You can follow her here:


   One more week to go, and one more person to meet! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!