Monday, August 31, 2015

August Wrap Up 2015

   August was definitely more jammed packed than July was, from camping to working, to even everyday things. I can 100% say I have not had a full on lazy day this month. 
   Anyhow at the beginning of the month my sisters and I went on a bookish adventure. We went to about 6 different bookstores in my city, some new and some old. Obviously some of the visits were a bust, but one stop was a gold mine! Red River Books, is now my favourite bookstore in the city, next to McNally Robinson of course!
   I finally had the chance to visit our local zoo! I used to visit maybe 2 times each summer, when we were younger but a few years ago they renovated. So I hadn't gotten to see it since! They based it around Churchill Manitoba! ( A place in our province that makes us popular.) It was fun to see how everything turned out!
   School starts back up on the 9th, and my body is not ready. My fam already has done our back to school shopping, now all that is left is the wait.
   Oh! And I discovered that Lawrence Hill will be making a stop in Winnipeg! So I'll see if I go to his signing or not!
   That's a wrap on August, September will undoubtedly be slower and have less action. So we'll see how that goes! 

   Time for the bookish stats!


Books Read:




Book Haul:


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (Original Hardcover)
Bison Books 

Books Reviewed:


September Books I'm Looking Forward Too:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!