Sunday, July 26, 2015

Summer Blogger Promo Tour: Top Ten 2015 Releases We Meant to Read But Haven't Yet with The Book Bratz


    The Summer Blogger Promo Tour was created by The Book Bratz as a fun way to promote blogs and make blogger friends.


Today I have Jessica and Amber from The Book Bratz!


   Amber & Jessica are both high school girls and longtime good friends. They started The Book Bratz back in 2014 and spent all of their free time reading and fangirling about books. Some of their favorite activities include reading, writing, sleeping, eating, and texting (duh). Today, The Book Bratz and its followers have grown tremendously and they’re super excited to be the co-hosts of the 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour! Drop on by to www.thebookbratz.blogspot.com and say hi - it’s always a good time! 


   Today the Girls and I will be talking about our Top Ten 2015 Releases We Meant to Read But Haven't Yet.

   I'll let the girls go first!



Now for my turn!





   I don't know how the girls feel about their ten books they haven't read, but I feel terrible every time I think of the books! I'm so behind schedule! 


   Thanks a bunch to Amber and Jessica for stopping by! You can give the ladies a follow here:


   And thanks again to everyone who stopped by! Next week I have even more in store for you!




1 comment:

  1. Gah! So many books here that I still need to read! Read Queen, Ember in the Ashes, Girl at Midnight, The Wrath and the Dawn. So much so much! Great post ladies. :D

    ~Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!