Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: (42)

Crash

Eve Silver
The Game, #3
Katherine Tegen Books
Expected: June 9th, 2015


Description from GoodReads:


   Miki’s life is falling apart around her. Her dad and best friend are lying in the hospital. The Game is glitching, making missions more frequent and more deadly. And someone close to her is waiting for the right moment to betray her. 

   Miki feels like she’s hanging on by a thread and the only thing keeping her tethered is Jackson’s hand in hers. Yet telling him how much she needs him, how much she loves him, feels like the biggest challenge of all. And if Miki really wants the missions to end for everyone, she’ll have to let go and be ready to fight when the walls between the Game and reality come crashing down. Because if there’s one thing she’s learned, it’s that she’s got a whole lot left to lose.


Why I Want It:


   I've been dying to read Crash since I finished Push last October, it left us with a bunch of cliff hangers, I just need to know how everything plans out!
   Real life 'video games', aliens, and so much more. I can't wait to see what Silver has in store for us now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!