Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Wrap Up!


   This month was absolutely fantastic, book wise and in my personal life. The weather has finally gotten to the point where I can wear skirts and shorts, it's rains enough that all the dirt and mold has been washed away from the winer. It finally feels like Spring.
   This month book wise I've gone on a Lets Get Lost Adventure (Sorry if that sounds a little corny;), I reviewed a ton of books, received a bunch of books, and lastly I will be reviewing for a local Indie!
    Recently I visited my local Indie, McNally Robinson, and discovered they have a reviewing program for ARCs they receive! So I've officially signed up and will be sending my reviews to them every once in a while, my first ARC I'll be reviewing is The Cage by Megan Shepherd! If you'd like to see my reviews for them then check out Two Thumbs Reviews!  
   Okay and I know it's a small little thing but Cassandra Clare answered one of my questions on Twitter this month, if you know her then you know this isn't a small thing. So it made me feel special,  even if it was a basic question. 
  Personal wise, I've been working every weekend as well as hanging out with my friends. It's been one of my busiest months ever, and I loved it.
   Besides that, I haven't really done anything worth mentioning. Hmph maybe I'll be able to say more next month, either way it's time for the books stats!


Books Read:


Book Haul:



Books Reviewed:


May Books I'm Excited For:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!