Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (34)

Dream a Little Dream

Kerstin Gier
The Silver Trilogy #1
Henry Holt and Co.
Expected: April 14th, 2015


Description from GoodReads:


   Mysterious doors with lizard-head knobs. Talking stone statues. A crazy girl with a hatchet. Yep, Liv’s dreams have been pretty weird lately. Especially this one where she’s in a graveyard at night, watching four boys perform dark magic rituals. 

   The really weird thing is that Liv recognizes the boys in her dream. They’re classmates from her new school in London, the school where’s she’s starting over because her mom has moved them to a new country (again). But they seem to know things about her in real life that they couldn’t possibly know, which is mystifying. Then again, Liv could never resist a good mystery. . . . 



Why I Want It:


   I was really excited to read Dream a Little Dream in German when it was called Silber/Silver, now I'm even more excited to read it in English! And look at that cover! (The second one) I also really like that the german series name was The Dream.


Why You Should Want It:


   Have you not seen the summery yet? Go check it out!


  That's my Waiting on Wednesday for this week! What are you waiting on? Will you be picking up Dream a Little Dream when it comes out? Let me know in the comments!



2 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to Dream a Little Dream as well! The cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, this cover is much better then the original one they had!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!