Monday, March 30, 2015

March Wrap Up!

   March was a once again a slow month, nothing really exciting happened in the bookish world for me. March was mostly about hanging out with my really close group of friends, which is always a blast by the way. My family took a weekend off from everything to go skiing, I finally had my birthday party, and oh, I forgot! I actually designed the Never Always Sometimes bookmarks for Adi Alsaid, so I'm actually so excited to see how they turn out! The last thing that stood out otherwise was that the last few days of March for
We're a bunch of nerds
Spring Break my family and I head down for Minnesota to pick a a new camper trailer but y'all hear all about that in a post I have coming up!
Now for the bookish stats of the month!



Books Read:

Book Haul:


Books Reviewed:





April Releases I'm Excited For:

Rogue by Julie Kagawa (28th)
Rook by Sharon Cameron (28th)


   That's it for this month! I feel like April is going to be another slow one, but we'll see!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!