Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Seize the Tuesday (2): Figuring Out What to Read Next


Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by myself and the Adi Alsaid Street Team, to share stories about how we’ve seized the Tuesday, with a special focus on the particular book we’re reading. We’ll share our posts online with the hashtag: #LetsAllGetLost. 

   The idea is to share little ways in which you may have embraced Bree’s motto of seizing the Tuesday. To relate it to books, you can talk about what book you’re reading, and how you stole some moments from the day to enjoy reading. It doesn’t have to be about reading, but we all know that a well-read day is a day seized. The idea is not just to help spread the word on LGL, but also to remind people to live fully, even/especially if that means spending a part of your day reading.


   Today is Tuesday, and you know what that means. It's Seize the Tuesday day! Today's Seize the Tuesday is about figuring out what to read next.

   Recently I've got back into reading, unlike my last Seize the Tuesday where I couldn't find the time to read. In the past week I finished Lailah by Nikki Kelly, and Talon by Julie Kagawa and today I finished Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder. You could say that I'm on a roll! Which is perfect because recently I've been so stressed out that I needed some books in my life. The only problem I have now, is figuring out what to read next!

   At home I have a pile of books that I've been meaning to read and have no idea what I should pick up next. Looking at GoodReads helps, asking people on Twitter does too but I can never make the final decision! What do you guys do to pick your next book to read?

   So today I Seized the Tuesday by picking out what to read next, it may seem small but I still feel like I Seized the Tuesday.

   How did you Seize the Tuesday?

   (P.S I picked The Diviners by Libba Bray to read next!)


2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you are on a reading roll. I have yet to read the Diviners but I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ~Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!