Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Seize the Tuesday (1): Finding Time to Read


   Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by myself and the Adi Alsaid Street Team, to share stories about how we’ve seized the Tuesday, with a special focus on the particular book we’re reading. We’ll share our posts online with the hashtag: #LetsAllGetLost. 

   The idea is to share little ways in which you may have embraced Bree’s motto of seizing the Tuesday. To relate it to books, you can talk about what book you’re reading, and how you stole some moments from the day to enjoy reading. It doesn’t have to be about reading, but we all know that a well-read day is a day seized. The idea is not just to help spread the word on LGL, but also to remind people to live fully, even/especially if that means spending a part of your day reading.



   This is my first ever Seize the Tuesday post, to be honest I usually forget that it's Tuesday and that I should post it until the day is over. Today is different because my blogger bestie posted a topic I'd like to talk about, so in other words she inspired me.

   I've been struggling to read since Christmas break. In January I did read 3 1/2 books but it still doesn't feel like I'm getting enough reading done. Plus I wouldn't call it a slump, I've actually been feeling this way since the beginning of September. I've just haven't had any time or push to read really since school started, it's just been emotionally and physically draining me. The most I feel up to lately is just discussing books on Twitter or Instagram, or you know not wanting to do anything and just binge Supernatural when I have free time.
   In school I recently just started my english course, which means every time I have time to read, it will be spent on reading assigned books. 
   I'm going to try my best to read my books this month though, it being February means it's I Love to Read month. So reading is a must. I have a few books in mind that I've been dying to read so I'm going to do my best and read those! Hopefully whatever has got me in this mood will change soon!

   That's how I'm Seizing my Tuesday, with reading. What about you? How are YOU seizing your Tuesday?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!