Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (25)


The Last Time We Say Goodbye

Author: Cynthia Hand
Expected: February 10th, 2015
HarperTeen


Description from GoodReads:


   There's death all around us.
   We just don't pay attention.
   Until we do.

   The last time Lex was happy, it was before. When she had a family that was whole. A boyfriend she loved. Friends who didn't look at her like she might break down at any moment.

   Now she's just the girl whose brother killed himself. And it feels like that's all she'll ever be.

   As Lex starts to put her life back together, she tries to block out what happened the night Tyler died. But there's a secret she hasn't told anyone-a text Tyler sent, that could have changed everything.

   Lex's brother is gone. But Lex is about to discover that a ghost doesn't have to be real to keep you from moving on.


Why I Want It:


   I adored Cynthia's first series ( Unearthly) and I can't wait to check out her new book. Many of my blogger friends have already had a chance to read it ( Blogger Perks) and I've heard MANY great things. So tickle me excited! 


Why You Should Want It:


   Cynthia's writing is unique, I don't know why but I always find myself in a different mood when I'm reading her books. If you're feeling up for something new definitely give Cynthia's books a try. Another reason you should want it, is like I said. Tons of great things are being said about it! 



   That's my waiting on Wednesday for this week! Will you be picking up The Last Time We Say Goodbye? What are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments!




2 comments:

  1. I love Cynthia Hand! I'm starting this this weekend and I'm so excited to read it :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH! You're so lucky! I've been dying to get my hands on a copy! Let me know how it is!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!