Friday, January 9, 2015

Ohana Reads Most Anticipated Books of Early 2015



   Just like everyone else, I have a huge list of books that I'm excited for in 2015. So today I have for you 15 of my top anticipated books releasing from January to June. Most books after July don't have covers yet! So I'll do another anticipated post in June or July. I currently have ARCs of two of these books, and have yet to read one of them but I am going to read the next one very soon! Out of the two ARCs I have the one I read, A Court of Thorns and Roses is to die for!



   Those are my most anticipated books for early 2015! What are yours? Let me know here or on Twitter!



6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Sisters of Blood and Spirit but that cover wow! Thanks for sharing :) I'm super excited for ACOTAR and The Ruby Circle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT, the cover is one of my favourites from that Harlequin Teen. Trust me ACOTAR is beautiful. Beautiful I tell you!

      Delete
  2. I'm dying to get my hands on the new Rachel Vincent book, I adore her! Can't wait for it to come out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved her adult and YA books! My friend gets to meet her in July 2015 and I squealed when I heard!

      Delete
  3. Is the Arcana chronicles good? I got partway through the first book and stopped... Not sure why anymore :/ Red Queen is SO GOOD. The Heir sounds lovely!! SO JEALOUS OF ACOTAR :D I can't wait for Ruby ircle too, it's going to be amazing. Lovely picks!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEY ARE SO GOOD. YOU MUST READ THEM, SAME WITH ACOTAR. And I'm super jealous of Red Queen! Harper Teen won't accept any of my ARC requests :(

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!