Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Wrap Up!

   

Greetings!   


 January was one of the slowest book months I've had in forever. I know that I had my blogiversary at the beginning of the month, but my exams blurred everything out. Dang are exams stressful, especially when one of your exams involve a class you're struggling in. Oh well, I'm done till June now.
   Besides having the dread of exams and final projects the last few weeks, I got some fabulous news on Twitter! My name is in the paperback of Cress by Marissa Meyer! Or rather my blog is! If you look at the top piece of Cress's hair, you'll see Ohana Reads right before the first ribbon. Because I wasn't able to head out and about to get myself a copy, I got a pic of the blogger page from my lovely friend Becca from Pivot Book Review. If you happen to stubble upon a paperback copy of Cress, then I'd be happy to sign by my blog name! Ha! 
  I also got to hang out with some of my bookish friends over a Tim's date this week(DeathByFeelz), I lent them my copy of A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. The one currently reading it is already going crazy with the fabulousness of it. I hope I didn't ruin her! 
  On to even more happier news, my birthday is at the end of the month! I don't know if I'll do anything to celebrate yet, but I'm sure if I do I'll have it planned out soon!
   Finally for this months wrap up! I've decided that I want to introduce everyone to one of my all time favourite book series! This series is older then me, so a bunch of you might not have heard about it. It just hasn't been a popular series lately. Either way I think I'm going to plan a Read a Long or Readathon for the series for the end of February! I'm super excited for it, I haven't read the series in forever and I thought it was definitely time for a re read! ( As you can see, I'm trying to keep the series a secret till later!) More information about the Readalong should be up sometime in the next week or so..
  That's it for this month! I can't wait for February! I Love to Read month is an all time favourite of mine, so I know February is just going to be the best!
   Now for the bookish stats! 


Books Read in January:




February Releases I'm Excited For: 



Book Haul for January:




Books Reviewed:




   That's all for this month! Yay for February!




2 comments:

  1. I remember the stress of exams, mine always took place at the same time of my birthday so a few years I barely even noticed that it happened.
    That's so cool about having the blog mentioned in Cress! I love seeing all the other blogs mentioned too.

    I've Nominated You For The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Check out my blog post for more details http://lmdqueen.blogspot.com/2015/02/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe that sucks that exams took place around the time of your birthday. It really does.
      Thanks for nominating me! I'll have to check it out!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!