Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Wrap Up!

Happy Holidays!

Viviane of Hebel Designs & I at YALLFest 2014

   December was definitely one of the busiest months I've had in a while, obviously because Christmas but it was among a few other things. Being broke from YALLFest did not help make Christmas shopping any easier, but in the end I think I did well. Signed Maze Runner for one sister, and America's Songbird necklace (The Selection) for the other.  I bought the necklace from the lovely Hebel Designs, I adore Vivane's  jewellery! (Viviane is the owner and designer of the website.)  I also got a few of her things for Christmas as well, I got Layla's Necklace (Dark Elements) and an Obsidian Necklace (Lux Series).  I actually got to meet Viviane at YALLFest 2014, she was such a sweetie. I think I may have actually surprised her when I asked for a photo aha. Alongside the jewellery I also got a stack of books! (Obviously) Besides all of that nothing really happened this month, next month on the other hand....
   The 3rd of January is my blogiversary! This past year I've been terrible when it comes planning things a head of time, BUT I for sure will have at least one pendant giveaway going! I'm trying to go for one on my blog and one on Twitter! So we'll see how that goes! New Years is also here and I can't wait to see what 2015 has to come! I hope you guys all enjoyed 2014 as much as I did!                                                                                       That's all for this month! Now for the bookish stats! 



Books Read in December:



January Books I'm Excited For:



Book Haul for December:

Books Reviewed:




Movies Reviewed:



   What does your month look like? What are your plans for the new year? I'd love to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!