Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (16)

The Bane Chronicles

Author: Cassandra Clare
The Bane Chronicles
Margaret K. McElderry Books
Expected: November 11th, 2014


Description from GoodReads:


   Ever wondered about the enigmatic, mysterious warlock Magnus Bane? The only character to appear in every Shadowhunter book, Magnus has a past even more shrouded in mystery than his present. I’ve teamed up with acclaimed YA writers Maureen Johnson and Sarah Rees Brennan to create the Bane Chronicles, the back (and front) story of Magnus told in ten linked tales.

   Look for short stories like Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale; The Rise and Fall of the Hotel Dumort; Saving Raphael Santiago and What To Buy The Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You’re Not Officially Dating Anyway). 


Why I Want It:


   I adore Magnus, cat eyes, wit and all. He was my favourite character in The Mortal Instruments series, and was high up there for favourites in The Infernal Devices. I'm excited to finally hear Magnus's side of the story, and hope it'll leave us with a little teaser for The Dark Artifices.



Why You Should Want It:


   The Infernal Devices is practically my favourite series of all time. The characters are breathtaking, the characters also include Magnus Bane. So I can expect that this book or these short stories will be just as amazing.


   That's my Waiting on Wednesday for this week, will you be picking up The Bane Chronicles? What are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments!




   

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!