Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (10)

Invisible

Author: Dawn Metcalf
The Twixt #2
Expected: September 30th, 2014
Harlequin Teen


Description from GoodReads:


   Some things lie beneath the surface. 

  Invisible. 

   With the power to change everything. 

   Joy Malone wants it all—power, freedom and the boyfriend who loves her. Yet when an unstoppable assassin is hired to kill her, Joy learns that being the girl with the Sight comes with a price that might be too high to pay. Love will be tested, lives will be threatened, and everyone Joy knows and cares about will be affected by her decision to stand by Ink or to leave the Twixt forever. 

  Her choice is balanced on a scalpel's edge and the consequences will be more life-altering than anyone can guess.


Why I Want It:


   I had won a copy of Indelible on GoodReads and had instantly fallen in love. This book was a unique twist on Fairies or the fae. To be honest it creeped me the heck out, books don't creep me out often so Indelible was instantly a favourite. So now I need Invisible to get my next kick of creepy!


Why You Should Want it:


   Dude it's going to be creepy! Do you like to get a spidery feeling when you read? Of course you do,  this book is definitely for you!


   That's my Waiting on Wednesday for this week! Will you be picking up your copy at the end of October? What are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments!(:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!