Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Wrap Up!


   This month has been a month of distractions. You know how at the beginning of every school break you make some sort of plan to get things done during the particular break? That's been me, I had planned to read more this summer but my computer has been alluring me into it's trap to watch Netflix. So instead of getting a lot of reading done I've been bingeing TV shows. So far I've finished both seasons of Orange is the New Black, half a season of Pretty Little Liars and a few episodes of Game of Thrones. Oops.
   Besides the bingeing I feel like I've gotten a lot of blogging done, well I've had a ton more posts then I normally do in a month. So at least I've kept my promise on that front.
    My most exciting bookish experience this month by far would have to be finally getting my ARC of Diamonds in the Rough by Michelle Madow and to find my name in the acknowledgements! AHH!
 
   That's about it for this month, I can't wait to see what August will bring me(:


Books Read in July:




August Releases I'm Excited For:




Book Haul for July:



Library Book Haul:




Books Reviewed:




Movie Reviews:


The Fault in Our Stars



   That's all for this month my lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I do see every comment you make, and will will do my best to reply ASAP. Just remember to check back here later for a reply!